Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Rest Day

Slept in. Woke up at 7:00am. Fantastic sleep! Not planning to exercise today nor do anything, period. House is quiet. No one has a schedule today. Hang out and enjoy each other's company. Yay! Little bit of a worry is A still has a cough. Boys want Quesadillas. Fruits for G.

Breakfast:
Bowl of Finger-Millet (Ragi) Porridge
Orange and Kiwi Juice

 Finger-Millet (Ragi) Porridge


Lunch:
A good day for soul food! Where else to find them other than with infamous Chettinad Cuisine. Anjappar Chicken Masala and Ceylon Egg Parotta for G. Egg Kotthu Paratha, Chicken Lollipop, and Onion Pakoras for V, Chicken 65 and Naan for A. Also G got some European Chocolates for dessert.
Have to note though that I managed not to binge as much as I love that food. Didn't order anything for myself. However, I tasted food ordered by other three.

My favorite Rum Dark Chocolate with 2 Tall glasses of Sencha Tea

Dinner:
A Pear

No comments:

Post a Comment