Friday, September 21, 2012

Fish Hate...FryDay

Yay! It's Friday. Woke up at 5:45am. Fresh and energetic. This is what I love about eating well and exercise. Feeling fantastic mentally and physically.
I remember when I was 145lb in 2003 after having two kids very close to each other...I lost 40lb of that weight in two years just doing what I'm doing today. Eating food close to heart in moderation and regularly working it out. When it comes to food, most importantly I have the need to fill my soul. That food is usually the food I ate as a child(Sri Lankan home cooked goodness) or have developed a taste-for at a certain period in my life(Simple goodness of Japanese food). Small quantity of these make me feel immensely content thereby giving me no need to think about food for a long period of time.
In 2005 I weighed 105lb. 7lb less than my pre-pregnancy weight. Felt awesome! Then of course due to various reasons such as going back to a full-time work outside the home, etc. or not being diligent on my part, I gained 10lb back over the next 7 years. However, it's fair to mention I did stay active, did moderate exercises such as walking often, and was conscientious about what I was putting in my body.
It's time to get rid of 10lb I gained. I don't like how this 10lb make me feel than look most importantly. I like the lightness and the strength of 10lb less. I'm excited of the good start a week ago. Too early for a celebration though. No looking back now. I'm more than enthusiastic G has joined me too. From past experiences, when both of us are disciplined it works the best.

Breakfast:
1 High Fiber toasted English muffin with a poached egg
1 cup decaf with 2 tbsp non-fat milk
1/2 pk sugar substitute

Walk 30 minutes. Not a power walk. It was a walk to get weekly vegetables. Muscles are tired today. Decided against riding the bike. Elliptical only for 20 minutes.

Lunch:
1/2 cup mixed grain rice
3 small cubes grilled salmon
1 tbsp polsambol
1 coconut water

Dinner: 
Japanese Soba noodle soup...ooh the salty goodness after a long time
1 Avocado








No comments:

Post a Comment