Monday, September 24, 2012

Oh it's Monday

Was up from time to time with A coughing. He had to take his medicine 11:30pm, 2:30am and 5:30am. After doing multiple sessions of steam and following up with medicine on time he feels better in the morning. Planning to keep him home today to take him to the doctor to get his lungs checked. The advantages of not having to go to work outside home...letting sicknesses take it's own course. Rest and recover. Never liked dropping sick kids off to school when I had no other choice. I am thinking I shouldn't push my un-rested body into a major workout today.


Breakfast:
2 slices of toasted wheat bread with butter and polsambol (about 250 cal)
1 decaf with 2 tbsp of non-fat milk

Take A to the doctor. His lungs are clear! Yay! Since he is sick and home I decided to make him a healthy treat. I had 2 ripe bananas and some instant cinnamon apple instant oat meal that no one was eating. This is what I came up with: Banana Apple Oat Bars

Ran for 20 minutes. Walked for 10 minutes.

Snack:
2 pieces of home made Banana Apple Oat Bars


 Banana Apple Oat Bars

Lunch:
1 small bowl of Finger- Millet Noodles with 4 small pieces of fish
1 Rajgira brittle ball
1 tall glass of Sencha



No comments:

Post a Comment